Testing Services for Cytokine by ELISA Method.
Description: Krishgen is well known for development of high sensitive and superior quality immunoassays over the years to cater the specific needs of scientific community for research and industrial applications. Now Krishgen has extended the knowledge and expertise to provide custom services for the cytokine range of products for precise quantitative detection.
- Superior technical expertise.
- Rapid, reliable and cost effective testing.
- Tests carried out as per specific guidelines.
- Advanced data analysis software, data storage and analysis.
- Well-equipped Laboratory with fully automated sample testing systems.
Cell Culture Supernatant: Centrifuge the cell culture supernatant to remove debris. Samples can be stored at < -20°C. Samples should be shipped in dry ice. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
Serum: Use a serum separator tube and allow clotting for 30 minutes, then centrifuge for 10 minutes at 1000 x g. Remove serum layer and immediately store serum samples at < -20°C. Samples should be shipped in dry ice. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
Plasma: Collect blood sample in a citrate, heparin or EDTA containing tube. Centrifuge for 10 minutes at 1000 x g within 30 minutes of collection and immediately store plasma samples at < -20°C. Samples should be shipped in dry ice. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Samples are to be shipped frozen (dry ice).
- Sample should be clear and non-hemolyzed.
- Samples should be properly packed and parafilm sealed in falcon tubes or vials.
- Any sample that is tampered or which does not adhere to the above terms on receipt will not be processed further.
- Extra charges applicable if sample needs additional pretreatment.
- Extra charges applicable for rapid turnaround time.
- Please enquire us for more details.
- Nature of sample: Blood, Serum, Plasma, cell culture supernatant and other body fluids.
Report with details of calibration curve and calculated concentration in pg or ng / ml will be e-mailed on the provided e-mail ID.