Mycoplasma contamination is a significant problem to the culture of cells / cell lines used for research. Mycoplasma can cause devastating effects on eukaryotic cells as they can modify the cellular parameter leading to variable experimental results and potentially unsafe biological products. Mycoplasmas cannot be detected by visual inspection using a normal light microscope and thus, can remain unnoticed in the cell cultures for long periods. This makes the testing for Mycoplasma essential to ensure reliable research and reproducibility of data.
- Superior technical expertise.
- Rapid, reliable and cost effective testing.
- Tests carried out as per specific guidelines.
- Advanced data analysis software, data storage and analysis.
- Well-equipped Laboratory with fully automated sample testing systems.
|Test||Test type||Sample volume required||Nature of sample||Turnaround Time||Starting price per sample (in duplicates) (in INR)|
|Mycoplasma testing Service||Conventional PCR||Minimum 1 ml||Cell culture supernatant||3-5 days after receipt of the sample||Rs. 16,910|
- Extra charges applicable if Sample need additional pretreatment.
- Please inquire us for more details